Legionella's Risk Assessments
Legionella's Testing Services
As an employer or Landlord you have to ensure that your water hygiene is of the highest possible standards. We can provide you with a comprehensive water management service to help keep you safe and meet your legal obligations for the revised Approved Code of Practice (ACoP L8) the Control of Legionella bacterium in water systems.
Our services include:
- Risk Assessments for controlling Legionella bacteria in the water systems
- Design and installation of systems
- Water purification and testing services
- Refurbishment and/or replacement of water tanks
- Remedial works to you buildings' water services
- Supply and installation of Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV)
- Monitoring and servicing of equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection of hot and cold water storage systems
Legionella bacteria is generally harmless, but given the incorrect temperature it can rapidly multiply and cause legionnaires disease.
Ensuring safety on site to prevent any occurrence is essential particular in hot and cold water systems. For example spa baths, lubricating lathes, misting devices, water features and water storage tanks.