Commercial Catering Services in Yorkshire & Humberside
Commercial Gas engineers & Commercial Catering Engineers
Gascure Total Maintenance offer over 30 years experience with highly qualified Commercial Gas Engineers who use a range of high quality, energy efficient appliances, parts & fittings, selected for their reliability and aesthetic appeal.
We will help you choose the correct appliance and arrange with you a convenient time for us to carry out the installation. All our work is fully guaranteed and our engineers will instruct you fully on how to use your new appliance(s) before they leave and make sure the equipment is working to optimum efficiency. All our operatives are trained in such a way that the work is carried out quickly, cleanly and with minimum disruption to yourselves or your business.
We can help commercial clients with the following services.
- Commercial Gas Service & Maintenance & PPM
- Commercial Installation of gas appliances for LPG or Natural Gas
- Commercial Testing, Commercial Purging & Commissioning gas appliances, UGE/1A
- Commercial Radiant Tube Heaters
- Commercial Kitchen Interlock Systems
- Commercial Warm Air Heaters
- Commercial Gas Fired Water Heaters
- Indirect Fired Warm Air Heaters
- Commercial Air Handling Units
- Commercial Tube Heaters
- Commercial Laundry gas equipment
- Meter Installs
- Plaque Heaters
- Commercial gas fryers
- Commercial Kitchen equipment to current standards
- Commercial Kitchen gas safety inspections and Landlords Certificates
- Gas Central heating boilers/systems all types
- Mobile Catering Inspections/Catering Trailer Inspection Reports
- Commercial LPG Gas Safety Inspection Reports
- Leisure Gas Safety Inspection Reports
- Caravan Inspection reports
- Commercial Legionella Testing to Acop L8 & Legionella Assessments
Is your commercial kitchen legally compliant?
Legislation (Interlocking In Commercial Kitchens)
BS6173 - effective from 1st April 2001. Specification of gas fired catering appliances for use in all types of catering establishments (2nd and 3rd family gases).
The requirement for interlocking canopy extraction systems to the gas supply is specified in regulation 27(4) of the Gas Safety (installation and Use) Regulations 1998 (GSIUR). This regulation requires that any power-operated flue must shut off the gas supply in the event of a failure that prevents effective removal of the products of combustion. It applies to catering extraction canopies, although it is accepted that extraction canopies are not flues in the strictest sense, apart from extracting steam and grease from the kitchen - they also extract products of combustion from the air and therefore are classified of equal status with powered flues.
Competence; we offer experienced engineers specifically qualified to carry out work within this specialised area. (Comcat qualified)
If you are unsure whether your kitchens are legally compliant then contact us for a free survey and peace of mind.